12-Step Recovery Retreats
Retreat Dates (click date to register)*
|AA Women||AA Men|
|September 7 – 9, 2018||September 21 – 23, 2018|
|February 15 – 17, 2019||February 1 – 3, 2019|
|Gamblers Anonymous for Men & Women||OA – HOW for Men & Women|
|December 7 – 9, 2018||August 17 – 19, 2018|
|SLAA for Men||Al-Anon Women|
|August 24 – 26, 2018||September 16-18, 2018|
*Retreatants must have 90 days in recovery.
- We are unable to grant Financial Assistance for future retreats for ‘no-show retreatants.’
- Refunds will not be granted for cancellations request received after Wednesday (Noon) the week of the retreat.
- Registrations cannot be transferred to future retreats.
The weekend fee is $220 per person ($205 for Seniors), with a limited Financial Aid Program for those needing and requesting financial help. Reservations can be made online, or with our registration form via US Post, fax or in person. Sorry, “walk-ins” are not allowed.
Step Study Weekends for those working 12-Step Programs begin Friday evenings with steps 1,2, and 3 and conclude with step 12 on Sunday mornings. Experience has shown that full participation in the retreat from beginning to end maximizes the benefits of the retreat for everyone in attendance, so we ask that everyone commit to full participation. If your schedule does not permit you to fully participate in any particular retreat, please plan to attend another.
- The Retreat Staff knows the meaning and purpose of the Steps, reverences the principle of anonymity, and encourages the personal search for “a God of my understanding.”
- The Retreat Center is committed to the 12 Steps as a guideline for recovery, providing regular meeting space along with 12-Step Study Weekends. To accommodate the many who desire to come on 12-Step Study Weekends, we ask that you limit your attendance to a maximum of two (2) weekends each year (more if you are willing to be on a waiting list). Participants “give” the weekend by their personal sharing. Staff members offer additional insight, and are available for personal consultation and 5th Step work.
- The Retreat Center mailing lists are a vehicle for announcing upcoming programs of interest, and respect the principles of confidentiality and anonymity. Call the Office at 713-464-0211 to place your name on a specific list.