We, at Holy Name Passionist Retreat Center, are actively engaging in the recommendations of the CDC (Center for Disease Control) for community mitigation precautions.
- Daily disinfecting all kitchen and public areas.
- Following CDC recommended personal protective measures.
- Hygienically cleaning Private rooms as clients depart.
- Implementing an action and notification plan for information.
- Following the guidelines of the Archdiocese of Galveston Houston for all liturgies.
- Monitoring local information about the COVID-19 in our community.
On old Rabbi is quoted as saying, “Cleanliness is close to holiness…”. We take our holiness and our cleanliness very seriously here at Holy Name Passionist Retreat Center! This is, “Holy Ground” after all.
Holy Name Passionist Retreat Center will remain open, to continue to serve the community and its spiritual growth and healing.
Please continue to pray for us as we continue to discern. We will be praying for the health of all of you and your families! We look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Holy Name Passionist Retreat Center Family
CDC Prevention and https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/index.html