Please register online for your recovery retreat, or you can download and print our 12 Step Retreat Registration Form and send it via US Post, fax or in person – we’d love to see you! 12-Step Meeting days and times are listed at the bottom of this page.
Step Study Weekends for those working 12-Step Programs begin Friday evenings with steps 1,2, and 3 and conclude with step 12 on Sunday mornings. Experience has shown that full participation in the retreat from beginning to end maximizes the benefits of the retreat for everyone in attendance, so we ask that everyone commit to full participation. If your schedule does not permit you to fully participate in any particular retreat, please plan to attend another.
- There are regular meetings in Neilson Hall throughout the week.
- The Retreat Staff knows the meaning and purpose of the Steps, reverences the principle of anonymity, and encourages the personal search for “a God of my understanding.”
- The Retreat Center is committed to the 12 Steps as a guideline for recovery, providing regular meeting space along with 12-Step Study Weekends. To accommodate the many who desire to come on 12-Step Study Weekends, we ask that you limit your attendance to a maximum of two (2) weekends each year (more if you are willing to be on a waiting list). Participants “give” the weekend by their personal sharing. Staff members offer additional insight, and are available for personal consultation and 5th Step work.
- The weekend fee is $220 per person ($205 for Seniors), with a limited Financial Aid Program for those needing and requesting financial help. Reservations can be made online, or with our registration form via US Post, fax or in person. Sorry, “walk ins” are not allowed.
- The Retreat Center mailing lists are a vehicle for announcing upcoming programs of interest, and respect the principles of confidentiality and anonymity. Call the Office at 713-464-0211 to place your name on a specific list.
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT April 2017 Retreat Announcement FROM THE 12-STEP ADVISORY BOARD.
4:00-5:00 p.m. Debtors Anonymous
6:00-7:00 p.m. A.A. Men (2 groups)
7:30-8:30 p.m. Al-Anon/A.C.A.
6:30-7:30 p.m. A.A. Men and Women (Step Meeting)
8:00-9:00 p.m. Debtors Anonymous
9:15-10:15 a.m. Al-Anon (Discussion)
12:00-1:00 p.m. Overeaters Anonymous
1:30-2:30 p.m. C.O.S.A.
6:30 -7:30 p.m. Gamblers Anonymous
8:30-9:30 p.m. A.A.
10:00-11:00 a.m. Al-Anon (Step Meeting and New Comers)
11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Al-Anon (Discussion)
6:30-7:30 p.m. A.A. Men
8:00-9:00 p.m. A.A. & Al-Anon (Women only)
9:30-10:30 a.m. Al-Anon (Discussion)
5:30-6:30 p.m. Gamblers Anonymous (Spanish Speaking)
7:00-8:00 p.m. C.O.S.A. Women
8:30-9:30 p.m. Al-Anon Men
12:15-1:30 p.m. Al-Anon (With Newcomers)